Classic Moules frites
Mussels in Butter
and Garlic Sauce
- 2lb Whole Shell mussels in Butter Garlic Sauce.
- Frozen French Fries.
- A bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped.
How to cook
- Prepare fries according to package directions.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Place whole shell mussels in sauce inner bag in boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes, until mussels open.
- Transfer the mussels with all liquids to serving bowls, sprinkle over parsley and serve with the French fries.