Thai mussels and linguine.
Thai-style whole shell mussels with linguine:
Mussels in Red
Thai Curry Sauce
- 1lb Whole Shell mussels in Red Thai Curry Sauce.
- 6-8 basil leaves, shredded.
How to cook
- Cook the linguine following the pack instructions, until al dente.
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Place whole shell mussels in sauce inner bag in boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes, until mussels open.
- Transfer the linguine to a serving dish and add the mussels with all the liquids, with the basil scattered on top.